Monday, November 3, 2014

Challenge #140 ~ Girly and Lacy

Happy Monday!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 
"More than One Fold Challenge" last week.

We had a fantastic turnout with so many amazing submissions showcasing lots of folds! The team and I had an awesome time visiting your blogs to see your creativity in action! Fabulous Job!!!

A Huge "Big" Thank You to last weeks Sponsor 

Lee H Illustrations

The Winner of Two (2) Digital Stamps of your choice
 is ... 
# 26 Nela

Congratulations !

Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #139 WINNER in the subject line so that
we can get your prize information sent to you.
You have until November 16, 2014 to claim your prize!
Our NEW Winner's Badge will be emailed to you with the prize information.

Our TOP 5 PICKS for this week are ...

#4 Patacake 
#9  Suzi 
#10 Lindyloo 
#25 Sandie Gough
#28 Sherryn

Congratulations!!!
Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #139 TOP 5 in the subject line so that we can send you our TOP 5 Badge.

A BIG HUGE Thank You to everyone who played along with us last week!
You are ALL Winners in our eyes!!!

*****************************************

Our Fabulous Sponsor for this weeks
 Girly and Lacy Challenge
 is


This week's PRIZE is Two (2) Sheets, a total of 8 Digital Stamps,
of WINNER's Choice!

Please join us in Welcoming our Guest Designer this week!!

Ike
Hi there – I am Ike……a nickname that I got hooked with many years ago due to my surname, and in my profession at that time, …… they just loved  to give nicknames. J
OK – potted history ….. I was born in the UK, went to art college, worked as a Cop for 30 years, had me 1 fabulous daughter, lived on an island, retired and moved to another island, became a grandmother, do my own thing. J
I live in Greece now and have a passion for kitties. J I have 8 house cats and several interlopers that I feed at the windows. This number grows all the time as the kitty telegraph goes around!!  I also have 8 English Light Sussex chickens that I reared myself in an incubator. J
I am a complete nutter or should I say I’m ‘zany’ hahaha.  I have a very strange/sick sense of humour and I must admit I spend a lot of time talking to myself. !!  Well, I get more sense out of me!  I reckon in a few years I shall be known as the “crazy cat lady”.  J
I am an artist and have a strange mind when it comes to creating my art. I either go completely true to life… right down to the last hair… or I go totally surreal. I have a passion for all things horror/Gothic etc. I’ve always loved horror films and books and I guess that’s why it creeps into my stuff! 
Had I been a bit younger I swear I would have been a Goth……luuuuuv it.
Next time around I am gonna be a witch or a cat J

Ike created 2 beautiful card using Sheet 515



Please stop by Ike's Blog to see all of her fabulous designs,
and leave her some love!

NOW for some inspiration by our Amazing Designers!

Chris
Sheet 604 

Jackie
Sheet 515

Mei
Sheet 515


Ruza
Sheet 604

Sandra
Sheet 515 

Tina
Sheet 515

Tiziana


We are now offering the WINNER(s) the opportunity to
 join us as a Guest Designer for a future Challenge! 
Good Luck!!!

To play along with this weeks Challenge PLEASE post a direct LINK to your blog post of the card/project using the INKLINKZ below, and LINK back to our Challenge from your Blog. 

Our Challenge RULES have changed. You can only join a
 Maximum of ten (10) challenges with our challenge.
You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 
three (3) times per Challenge.

Please DO NOT back-link to cards/projects that you have previously posted!

We hope you will join us this week!!!
Crafty Hugs' ... Love to Create Design Team


6 comments:

  1. Fabulously sweet DT creations - adorable :-)
    Thank you for having me as GDT.

    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for selecting my card in the top 5. congrats to others. gorgeous cards from DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful DT creations! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    I am delighted to have won at the challenge.
    Thank you! Congrats to the other winners.
    I have emailed.
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration from the DT! Fantastic cards, Ike!! Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!